Time Travel to the future

I would like to travel to were my house is in the future to see who is living in it and how much it has changed since I lived in it, I would like to see if it was rebuild into another house or building or just upgraded. I think two hundred years in the future would we enough to see the technological advances that would affect and change the way we live right now. I want too know how climate change has advanced or if we were able to stop it at least a little and how houses and living spaces had adapted to the new climate conditions.

I wouldn’t like to stay in the future as I believe the living conditions will really decrease, specially for the not wealthy. I would like just to visit it to fulfil my curiosity and then I would like to come back to my own time period and continue living my normal life, because a like where and when I’m living now. If I see that in the future life is really worst, I will start trying to make thing better in the past to maybe change that future a little bit.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Pets

My Family

Changes to my study program