My Family

If we start with my house, we are a family of four, my sister, my grandparents and I (and cats and dogs). But actually, my close family is larger, my aunt, my uncle and two cousins ​​(and their cats and dog) live no more than five houses away.

 We have always come together to celebrate even the smallest things, birthdays, good morning from work, university or college, holidays and any good news in general.

 I see my uncle and aunt almost every day and I try to eat with them at least twice a week, my aunt comes to see my grandparents every day so we usually eat a lot together, in addition to all the little celebrations. We love spending time with the family, eating together and enjoying our company.

 Living together is good because whenever there is an emergency there is always someone who can help, and I really appreciate that. Last week my sister was bitten by a dog and since we don't know how to drive and my grandfather is currently in bed, we couldn't take her to the hospital, but my uncle came running back from work and took her without problems. They were there until the evening so I'm glad I could take her, so she didn't have to come home so late alone.

 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Pets

Changes to my study program