My future job


My kind of job I would like to have is one where I could help women. For this reason, in the future I will

work in a women’s prison and give them all the necessary attention in relation to what I am going to do

when I graduate from my actual career. I will conduct projects where nature is involved since I really like

it. It would be good to have green spaces inside of it, would make female hostages feel comfortable

within a psychosocial space. If it’s not in a prison, it will be in a place for people who don’t have financial

resources to pay for a help service.


Regarding a salary, I want to earn enough money to subsist here in Chile, because I will likely live here

forever or maybe a long time. My interests aren’t focused on traveling abroad, I really want to

contribute in my country in order to it becomes in something better for all of us. Its something I would

like to dedicate myself for a long time, and I really hope that my help will be notable among people.

 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Pets

My Family

Changes to my study program