My Best Holidays

 I think the best vacations of my life were in the summer of 2020. I felt so trapped in Santiago that having the opportunity to go out was something wonderful and incredible. I went for two weeks to see one of my best friends in Talca, since as a result of the pandemic she went to live in the south. Talca is very big and if you go a bit away from the city you can find a lot of nature;farm animals, wild animals and many beautiful plants.

I went with another friend and we did many things; We cooked, bathed in the river, hiked and helped in the garden of my best friend's father. I think it was the best vacation since it was very spontaneous and simple. Also, southern Chile is very beautiful and relaxing. Nothing compares to spending time with friends around the fire and being among the trees.


I hope I can repeat those vacations and see my friends as soon as possible, since I miss them so much.






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Pets

My Family

Changes to my study program