Brazil

 

Hello, my name is Luna Zuniga. I am on my second year of social work and the country that I would like to visit is Brazil, mainly for its beautiful landscapes, but also because I’ve been told it’s culture it’s really interesting. I went there once for a short vacation and really loved it, but I only visited some beaches. 

                                           

 I know that it is a very large country with a triple climate, it has a huge jungle with diverse wildlife and tribes still living in it. I would like to visit many beaches and touristic cities I would also like to go on hikes inside the jungle (if it is allowed).

 I would like to live there for a little while to learn Portuguese and learn more about their culture, make friends and really get to know the country better and not just as a tourist.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Pets

My Family

Changes to my study program